GOOP 16-Ounce Off White Supermend Epoxy Paste
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
16-Ounce Off White Supermend Epoxy Paste
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Apr 13, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Waterproof – may be applied under water
- Chemical resistant
- Heat resistant up to 150 °F
- Non shrinking
- Can be sanded, drilled, painted and sawed once cured
- Sets in 15 minutes
Fills holes and cracks to any size or depth. Nonconductive, may be used as bedding compound for electrical. Use to treat dry rot areas and repair gutters, steps, sundecks, porches, concrete floors and walls, tanks, window sills, garden pools, fuel tanks,cracked toilets and basins. 15 minutes work time. Bonds permanently to metal, plastic, wood, tile, concrete, etc. Impervious to gas, oil, brine and alkaline cleaners. Shelf life virtually forever. Cures even underwater. Remains flexible and can be sawed,drilled, tapped, sanded, and painted.
|Applicable Materials||Wood, Glass, Metal, Tile and Ceramics|
|Application Temperature||70° F|
|Composition||Bisphenol A/Epichlorohydrin Epoxy Resin, 2,3-Epoxypropyl O-Tolyl Ether, Titanium Dioxide and Crystalline Silica Respirable|
|Compressive Strength||36000 psi|
|Flash Point||>200° F|
|Resists||Chemical, Heat and Water|
|Setting Time||15 min|
|Standards||ISO:9001:2008 Certified, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200|
|Temperature Range||10 - 150° F|
|Tensile Strength||7450 psi|
|V O C Content||0.2545%|