Cleanz 6-Fl. Oz. Almond Acrylic Latex Kitchen And Bath Caulk
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
6-Fl. Oz. Almond Acrylic Latex Kitchen And Bath Caulk
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Oct 1, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- New bio-enzyme technology is the latest way to fight mold
- Satisfaction guaranteed, or we’ll pay a contractor to fix it!*
- Easy to smooth out and clean up
- No offensive smells
- Infused with anti-mold enzymes that prevent mold growth before it starts. Cleanz patented technology is safe for your home, and the enzymes are environmentally-friendly.
- Rely on a watertight seal with Cleanz, and know that your caulk won’t pull away from any surface you apply it to, including wet surfaces like bathtubs and showers. Cleanz won’t budge even as you scrub and clean the sealant.
- Cleanz is super-elastic meaning that it moves as your home appliances and fixtures do. You can rely on permanent, long-lasting results, knowing that Cleanz won’t crack or peel.
Mold feeds on body oils, shower products, cooking oils and bacon grease that collect in the corners of your shower and kitchen. That's why we created Cleanza, the first ever active enzyme caulk that breaks down these oils eliminating mold food. By taking away the food, we literally strip mold of its power to grow. Plus, unlike mildewcides and repellants that wear out over time, our enzymes are permanently active for long-lasting results.
|Applicable Materials||Ceramic Tile Corian Drywall Formica Glass Granite Marble Metal Plastics Porcelain Slate Wood|
|Application Temperature||40 to 100° F|
|Compositions||Limestone Distillates Petroleum Hydrotreated Heavy Paraffinic Ethylene Glycol Titanium Dioxide Poly(Oxy-12-Ethanediyl) Alpha(Nonylphenyl) Omega Hydroxy Carbamic Acid 1H-Benzimidazol-2-yl Methyl Ester|
|Coverage||16 Linear Ft|
|Curing time||4 to 5 Days|
|Resists||Moisture Mold Mildew Water|
|Size||6 fl. oz|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethyl acrylate, Ethylene glycol (ingested), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|