Paslode 2-Inch 16-Gauge Galvanized Angled Trim Nail
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2-Inch 16-Gauge Galvanized Angled Trim Nail
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jul 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Designed for better productivity and quality
- Less wood splitting
- Fewer misfires and jams
- Chisel point reduces wood splitting
- Smaller 16 ga nail hole is ideal for most finish work
- The stronger, stiffer 16 ga nail ensures consistent drivability
- Galvanized for superior corrosion resistance
Paslode finishing nails are designed to work hand-in-hand with our finish nailers. With a 16 ga size to create smaller holes and a chisel point to help prevent splitting in expensive trim woods, these finish nails do the job precisely every time.