Quikrete 40-Pound Gray Vinyl Concrete Patcher
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
40-Pound Gray Vinyl Concrete Patcher
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 15, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Multi-purpose concrete repair material with strong adhesive properties
- Trowels to a feather edge of 1/16 in
- Made of a special blend of exterior-grade vinyl resin, fine sand and Portland cement
- Very versatile product that can be used indoors or outdoors
- Easy to apply
- It has good durability and toughness
- It bonds excellently to clean, structurally sound concrete without the need for a bonding agent
- Has excellent resistance to ultraviolet light and heat, has good color retention and is self curing
QUIKRETE Vinyl Concrete Patcher (No. 1133) is a multi-purpose concrete repair material with strong adhesive properties. Trowels to a feather edge of 1/16 in (1.6 mm). Made of a special blend of exterior grade vinyl resin, fine sand, and portland cement. Just add water.
|Application Method||Steel Trowel|
|Application Temperature||40° F|
|Compositions||Sand Silica, Quartz ,Portland Cement ,Acrylic Polymer|
|Density||2.6 to 3.15|
|Specific Gravity||2.6 - 3.15|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM C387 Specified|
|Usage||For Making Smooth Repairs To Cracked or Chipped Concrete Floors and Sidewalks or Steps|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|