24-Foot Type IA Fiberglass Extension Ladder
- L-3022-24 Pt
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Feb 24, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- ProTop With Multiple Tool Slots And Magnet
- Patented Quicklatch Runglock System
- Steel Swivel Safety Shoe With Metal Shield
- Mar-Resistant Rail End Caps
- Outside Slide Guides
- D-Shaped Rungs
- Direct Rung-Rail Connection
- Rope And Pulley Included
This Louisville 24 ft fiberglass extension ladder has a 300lb load capacity, rated ANSI Type IA. This ladder is equipped with our patented ProTop specially designed to increase productivity. This innovative ProTop features a corner grip, pole grip, integrated bumper, and work tray; all compact and accessible in a spacious design. This ladder also features outside slide guides, fully serrated D-shape rungs for a slip-resistant surface, non-marring rail end caps, QuickLatch rung lock for better secure operation, rope and pulley, and full heavy duty metal boot with steel swivel safety shoes to be used with the tread down or in spike position. The Louisville L-3022-24 Pt fiberglass extension ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
|23 ft 10 in