Milwaukee 3/8-Inch Corded Drill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/8-Inch Corded Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Aug 1, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 8.0-amp motor: Delivers up to 2800 RPM, with variable-speed trigger and reverse
- 8-ft. 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
- Heavy-duty keyless chuck: All-metal chuck for high grip strength and reduced slippage
Reliable performance on the toughest drilling applications. The power and durability of the 3/8 in drill make it the ideal tool for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications. The powerful motor and variable speed trigger deliver speed for fast drilling, while the all metal gear case offers durability and excellent support in high torque applications. The soft-grip handle and two-finger trigger provide added comfort during prolonged use.
|Application||For drilling applications|
|Certification||CSA Listed, ETL Listed, UL Listed|
|Chuck Size||3/8 in|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||1 in Wood Flat Boring Bit, 1-3/4 in Wood Hole Saw, 3/8 in Steel Twist Bit|
|Housing Material||Cast Aluminum|
|Includes||(1) Soft-Grip Handle|
|No Load RPM||0 To 2,800|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Warranty||5 yr Limited|