DeWALT® 1/2-Inch Corded Variable Speed Reversing Hammer Drill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch Corded Variable Speed Reversing Hammer Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 8.5 A motor provides high-performance and overload protection
- Lightweight design (4.3 lb) for extended use and less user fatigue
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility and increased depth accuracy
- Operates in hammer drill/drill dual-mode for wood, steel or masonry applications
- Two-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
The DW511 1/2 in VSR single-speed hammer drill has a powerful motor to drive high-speed drilling in dual modes at the user's desired speed. Constructed with a lightweight design for easy handling and operating.
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||1-1/4 in Wood, 1/2 in Steel|
|Includes||(1) 360° Side Handle, (1) Depth Rod, (1) Chuck Key with Holder|
|No Load RPM||0 To 2,700|
|Type||Corded Hammer Drill|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 yr Limited|