Marlin Marlin Pro, 7-Inch Fillet Knife
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Marlin Pro, 7-Inch Fillet Knife
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 440 stain-free high carbon steel blade
- Sharp, precision edge geometry
- Long-lasting, individually ground blade
- Easy to clean high impact handle
- Handle is slip resistant
- Ideal for filleting fish
Marlin Pro, Fillet Knife is 7 in and has a high carbon steel blade with precise edge geometry for filleting . It has a textured, slip resistant, easy-to-clean high impact handle that is able to withstand high and low temperatures. The seal between the blade and the handle creates a more sanitary experience. Chef Grade Quality.
|Blade Material||High carbon steel|
|Color||Silver blade; White handle|
|Handle||Slip resistant, high-impact|
|Material||440 Stain-free high carbon steel blade|
|Number of Blades||1|
|Suitable for||Filleting fish|
|Blade Length||7 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Satisfaction guaranteed|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|