Marlin Marlin Pro, 4-1/2-Inch Boning Knife
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Marlin Pro, 4-1/2-Inch Boning Knife
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 26, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 440 stain-free high carbon steel blade
- Sharp, precision edge geometry
- Long-lasting, individually ground blade
- Easy to clean high impact handle
- Handle is slip resistant
- Ideal for deboning poultry, beef, or pork
Marlin Pro, Boning Knife is 4-1/2 in and has a high carbon steel blade made for deboning poultry, beef, or pork. The high impact handle is slip resistant, easy-to-clean, and is able to withstand high and low temperatures. The seal between the blade and the handle creates a more sanitary experience. Chef Grade Quality.
|Applicable Materials||Poultry, beef, or pork|
|Blade Material||High carbon steel|
|Color||Silver blade; White handle|
|Handle||Slip resistant, high-impact|
|Material||440 Stain-free high carbon steel blade|
|Number of Blades||1|
|Suitable for||Deboning meat|
|Blade Length||4-1/2 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Satisfaction guaranteed|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|