Diablo® 4-1/2-Inch 60-Grit Steel Demon Grinding & Polishing Flap Disc With Speed Hub
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-1/2-Inch 60-Grit Steel Demon Grinding & Polishing Flap Disc With Speed Hub
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Premium zirconium grain blend is a superior quality formulation designed for fast material removal and long sanding life
- Delivers up to 10 times faster material removal than a bonded grinding wheel
- Type 29 - Conical design
- Arbor - 5/8 in -11 SPEED HUB
Diablo's Steel Demon Speed Hub flap discs feature a premium zirconium grain blend for up to 10X faster material removal when compared to standard grinding wheels. The flap discs' special flap design offers flexibility and provides for a cushioned grinding effect. Diablo's high-performance flap discs combine two steps in one by simultaneously grinding and polishing.
|Arbor||5/8 in -11|
|Ideal For||Grinding & Polishing Metal|
|Usage||Surface Prep and Polishing, Surface Prep and Polishing, Surface Prep and Polishing, Surface Prep and Polishing|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|