Carlisle Coatings & W.P. Self-Adhering Ice And Water Shield Roofing Underlayment, 2 Squares
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Self-Adhering Ice And Water Shield Roofing Underlayment, 2 Squares
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Protects to roof structure water seepage caused by ice dams and wind driven rains
- Seals around roofing nails, staples and screws
- Ensures the watertighness of the primary roofing system in critical areas
- Split-release film provides easier, faster installation
- Unique granular skid-resistant surface for safe and easy installation
- Resists cracking, drying and rotting, providing long term waterproofing performance and low lifecycle cost
- Concealed waterproofing system will not detract from the architectural aesthetics of the primary roofing system
WIP 100 is a 55-mil flexible rubberized asphalt, fiberglass-reinforced membrane used as a shingle underlayment on critical roof areas such as eaves, ridges, valleys, dormers and skylights. WIP 100 underlayment protects roofing structures and interior spaces from water penetration caused by wind-driven rain and ice dams and may also be used as covering for the entire roof to prevent moisture or water entry.