J-B WELD Jb Kwik Weld Cold Weld Compound 2 oz
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Jb Kwik Weld Cold Weld Compound 2 oz
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jan 24, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Fast Set - Fast Cure Version Of J-B Weld
- Silicone Formula Sets In As Little As 4 Min
- Use On Metal, Wood, Most Plastics, PVC, Ceramic, Fiberglass And Concrete
- Water-Proof, Petroleum-, Chemical- And Acid-Resistant Formula Also Resists Shock, Vibration And Extreme Temperature Fluctuations As Well As Temperatures Up To 300° F
- Resists: Petroleum, Chemicals, Acid, Vibration
Use as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant, and electrical insulator. Can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted. Use equal portions from the black and orange tubes. Mix thoroughly. Pliable for about 2 minutes after mixing. Sets in 4 minutes and cures fully in 4 hours. Water-proof, petroleum-, chemical-, and acid-resistant. Resists shock, vibration and extreme temperature fluctuations and withstands temperatures up to 300° -Fahrenheit. Non-toxic. Bonds tovirtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, PVC & ABS, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper just about any porous and non-porous material. Can be clean up with soap and water before it sets.
|Application Temperature||300° F|
|Flash Point||140° F|
|Odor Scent||Sweet Acrid|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|