NOVATTO Rectangular White Porcelain Vessel Bathroom Sink
- Actual color may not be shown. Please check the item‘s specifications.
- Faucet and drain assembly sold separately unless specifically stated in the description.
Rectangular White Porcelain Vessel Bathroom Sink
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jul 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Rectangular bright white glossy ceramic vessel sink with no overflow
- Easy-to-clean scratch-resistant and non-porous surface
- 1-3/4 in drain opening for standard vessel sink drain
- Standard plumbing connections
Define your bath with a spacious sink both refreshing and functional with this ceramic sink. Novatto combines quality and design to each ceramic sink to make it a seamless fit into any bath design. As an industry leader in bathroom vessel sinks, Novatto uses advanced technology to produce beautiful vessel sinks with unmatched structural integrity and longevity. Each ceramic sink is protected with a premium gloss giving an easy-to-clean finish for lasting beauty. A non-porous and stain-resistant finish ensures a look like new for years to come. Pair this with any Novatto vessel faucet for a bathroom masterpiece. Outside dimensions for the sink measure 19-1/4 in by 15 in This sink has a standard 1-3/4 in drain opening on center with no overflow. Suggested Novatto umbrella drains: UPD-ORB (oil rubbed bronze), UPD-BN (brushed nickel), UPD-CH (chrome). A mounting ring is not needed for this sink as it sits flat on top of the counter. For best cleaning results, a soft cloth with mild soap and water or a non-abrasive glass cleaner is recommended. Just add water and enjoy Novatto's limited lifetime warranty.
|Basin Length||10-1/2 in|
|Basin Width||14-1/2 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|