Bostitch Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jan 24, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Includes everything required to easily convert the MIIIFS industrial flooring stapler to a MIIIFN industrial flooring cleat nailer
- Built to drive either cleats or staples accurately and quickly, these pneumatic flooring tools are ideal for where large areas of flooring need to be laid
- The tools feature a contoured foot to fit snugly on to the boards, positioning the tool ideally for an extremely accurate and neat result
- High-speed mallet actuated pneumatic operation increases productivity over manual methods
- Extra-wide composite base plate for added stability (1/2-inch and 3/4-inch base plates included)
- Long reach handle for improved comfort and control
This hardwood flooring cleat nailer kit is used for floor nailing. Pneumatic power drives nails and cleats into the wood surface quickly and efficiently. Depend on this hardwood flooring cleat nailer kit for stability and a comfortable grip.
|Air Consumption||4.2 cfm/shot|
|Air Inlet||3/8 in|
|Application||For Solid and Engineered Hardwood Flooring Installation|
|Collation Type||Adhesive Collated Nail|
|Fastener Size||1-1/2 To 2 in|
|Handle Style||Long Reach|
|Includes||1/2-inch Base Plate, 3/4-inch Base Plate, Graphite Mallet, Pre-Finished Flooring Adapter Foot|
|Max Fastener Size||2 in|
|Operating Pressure||70 To 90 PSI|
|PSI (Maximum)||90 PSI|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|