EasyHeat 3-Foot Electric Water Pipe Freeze Protection Cable
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3-Foot Electric Water Pipe Freeze Protection Cable
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Feb 7, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Keeps water flowing at ambient temperatures down to -40 °F (-40 °C)
- Cables are rated at 7 Watts per 1 ft (0.30 m)
- Built-in thermostat turns on at +38 °F (+3 °C) or below and turns off at +45 °F (+7 °C) and above
- Each cable consists of tough XLPE inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) outer jacket
- Protects metal and plastic water-filled pipes up to 1-1/2 in (38.1 mm) in diameter
- Plugs into a standard 120 Vac outlet, must be GFCI protected
- Pre-assembled and ready to install
- Available in 3 ft (0.9 m) increments up to 18 ft (5.5 m) and longer increments up to 80 ft (24.4 m)
- Integral thermostat saves energy by powering the cable only when needed
- One year limited warranty
- Fixed Resistance, Pre-terminated. For Commercial and Residential Applications
EasyHeat AHB automatic electric water pipe heating cable is a preassembled and ready-to-install, cable that prevents metal and plastic pipes from freezing. These units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat. They are suitable for commercial and residential metal or plastic water supply pipes subject to freezing temperatures.
|Type||Freeze Protection Cable|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||cULus Listed; CSA Certified|
|Country of Origin||MX|