2-3/4-Inch Stainless Steel Discus Padlock With Shrouded Shackle
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Feb 26, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 2-3/4in (70mm) Wide stainless steel lock body resists corrosion
- Fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks
- Hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
- Double deadbolt locking for superior pry resistance
- 4-pin cylinder helps prevent picking
- Key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked
The Master Lock No. 40DPF Discus Padlock features a 1-9/16 in (70mm) wide stainless steel body for maximum strength, reliability and corrosion resistance. The fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks. The 3/8 in (10mm) diameter shackle is 5/8 in (16mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin