Allied Tube & Conduit 1-1/4-Inch X 10-Foot Galvanized Hot Dip Electrical Conduit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-1/4-Inch X 10-Foot Galvanized Hot Dip Electrical Conduit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Provides Resistance To Physical Damage From Impact Or Crushing
- Protects Insulated Electrical Conductors And Cables From Magnetic Fields, Impact Damage And Crushing
- Galvanized Steel Construction Resists Flattening, Kinking And Splitting
- Flo-Coat Coating Combines Zinc, A Conversion Coat And A Clear Organic Top-Coat For Protection Against Corrosion And Abrasion
High grade mild strip steel, hot galvanized with a process that combines zinc, a conversion coating, and a clear organic polymer top-coat to form a triple layer of protection against corrosion and abrasion, has a low friction ID coating that improves theslip properties between conduit and wire. It provides easy bending, cutting and joining while resisting flattening, kinking and splitting. Reduces electromagnetic fields, effectively shielding computers and sensitive electronic equipment from the electromagnetic interference caused by power distribution systems. UL Listed, meets ANSI C80.3.
|Material||Galvanized Hot Dip|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI C80.3 Specified | UL Listed|