Freud 1/4-Inch Up Spiral Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/4-Inch Up Spiral Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jan 25, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Freud's solid carbide up spiral bits combine effective chip removal with a cut that can't be matched by standard straight bits. Ideal for production settings
- Excellent for grooves and dadoes in all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Combines effective chip removal with a cut that can't be matched by standard straight bits
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Computer-designed flutes provide chip removal required in production settings
- TiCo Hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
Up spiral bits combine effective chip removal with a cut that can't be matched by standard straight bits. Computer designed flutes provide the chip removal required in production settings. Suited for cutting mortices or routing deep blind holes. Excellent for grooves and dados in all composition materials, plywood, hard wood and soft wood. Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers.
|Bearing Diameter||1 in|
|Carbide Height||1/4 in|
|Decimal Equivalent||1/4 in|
|Shank Diameter||1/4 in|