DeWALT® 1/2-Inch Corded Variable Speed Reversing Drill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch Corded Variable Speed Reversing Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Two-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 360-degree side handle for greater control and versatility
The DW235G 1/2-inch VSR Drill is constructed with helical-cut steel and heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability. Rubber grip and two-finger trigger provides comfort and control.
|Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw)||2 in|
|Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit)||1/2 in|
|Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw)||3-1/2 in|
|Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit)||1-1/2 in|
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Includes||360-degree side handle, Chuck key with holder|
|Max Watts Out||600W|
|No Load RPM||0 To 1,000|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 yr Limited|
|Material Sourcing||Made in the USA with Global Materials|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|