Rain Bird Anti-Siphon Valve, 3/4-Inch Fnpt, 15 To 150 Psi, Plastic
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Anti-Siphon Valve, 3/4-Inch Fnpt, 15 To 150 Psi, Plastic
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 28, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Anti-siphon above ground mounting, must be installed at least 6 in above the highest sprinkler
- Heavy-duty construction with stainless steel screws
- Flow control allows adjusting flow to the zone, optimizing sprinkler performance
- Buna-N diaphragm offers great performance in harsh water environments
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris prior to installation and system start-up
- Spray-free internal bleed for manual operation
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger for long lasting dependability
This professional-grade anti-siphon valve replaces Rain Bird and other irrigation valves installed above ground with 3/4 in female threaded inlet and outlet. It can be used with any 24 VAC irrigation timer. Its unique reverse-flow design helps prevent flooding in the event of internal diaphragm failure, keeping the valve closed and saving water. Anti-siphon valves should always be installed at least 6 in above the highest head on the valve line and should never have another valve installed further down the line from the main valve. After installation and before startup, always the flush system of dirt and debris manually using the valve's external bleed screw. Equipped with the additional advantage of adjustable flow control, this model helps prevent wasteful misting when water pressure is too high. A top mounted, easy turn flow control knob allows you to optimize flow to the zone, permitting sprinklers to water at their most efficient rate for more uniform coverage.
|Flow Rate||0.2 to 22 gpm|
|Pressure Rating||15 to 150 psi|
|Temperature Rating||40 to 125° F|
|Voltage Rating||24 V|
|Dimensions||3.31 in L x 6.75 in W x 6.87 in H|
|Nominal Size||3/4 in|