DeWalt 20-Volt Max Xr 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Volt Max Xr 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Mar 7, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC608)
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
The DEWALT DCN680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer drives 18 Gauge brad nails from 5/8-inchto 2-1/8-inchwhich makes it ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown, and shoe molding. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery the DCN680 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
|Battery Amp Hour||2 Ah|
|Fastener Size||5/8 to 2-1/8 in|
|Fastener Type||18 Gauge Brad Nails|
|Includes||DCN680 Brad Nailer, DCB203 2.0Ah Battery, Charger, Kit Bag|
|Max Fastener Size||2-1/8 in|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Triggering Mode||Selectable Trigger|
|Warranty||3 years Limited|