National Hardware Zinc Steel Center Latch
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Zinc Steel Center Latch
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Cam action and adjustable hook hold doors tightly together
- Pre-punched, reversible strike plate
- Hot-rolled steel base, strike and handle; steel rod bar
Designed for bi-parting wood sliding doors at least 1-1/2 in thick. Cam action and adjustable hook holds doors tightly together. Pre-punched, reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2 in or 3-1/2 in thick door frames. 15 in long hook. Boxed.
|Standards/Approvals||BHMA A138.18 Certified|
|Suitable for||1-1/2 or 3-1/2 in Thick Door Frames|
|Dimensions||15 in L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|