Max Power Precision Parts Universal Hybrid String And Bladed Trimmer Head Replacement
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Universal Hybrid String And Bladed Trimmer Head Replacement
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- HYBRID SYSTEM: Plug in trimmer line to cut through lawns, or attach the included blades to slice through light brush. Maintain most types of lawns
- COMPATIBLE WITH 0.095” TRIMMER LINE: You can use different brands on this head, as long as the size matches. Cut it, loop it, then use it until it wears out
- SWIVEL HEADS help reduce damage to the strings by absorbing shock sustained from running into fences or concrete
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED: Replacement is fast and easy with the included converter rings. Simply screw in and you’ll be ready to go
This unit has slots to insert either string or blades, allowing you to quickly swap between the two in record time. Keep them attached at the same time if you want to; the choice is yours! This unit accepts 0.095 string, with pieces readily available for you to string up your system right away. You can plug this into most any gas trimmer by unscrewing the previous head and screwing this one in. It comes with adapter pieces, so it will most likely fit your unit. This piece packs more value than standard trimmer heads. The unique string compartment design swivels upon sharp impacts with concrete or fencing materials, a feature that keeps your line lasting longer than it would on traditional heads. With this hybrid unit, youll be able to tear through your lawn, garden, or other landscaping job with ease.
|Fits Brand||Ariens, Bolens, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Echo, Green Machine, Hofco, Homelite, Husqvarna, IDC, John Deere, Jonsered, KAwasaki, Lawn Boy, Makita, McCulloch, Mitsubishi, MTD, Murray, Paramount, Poulan, Redmax, Robin, Ryobi, Sachs Dolmar, Snapper, Solo, Stihl, Tanaka, TMC, Toro, Troy Bilt, and Weed Eater|
|Diameter||0.095 in string|