Duplex Combination USB Receptacle, 125 Vac Receptacle, 5 Vdc Usb, 2-Pole
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Dec 5, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Standard AC receptacle with two USB charging ports for conveniently charging most electronic components
- Dual USB charging ports charge most compatible electronic devices that charge via a 5 V power adapter
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure and provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used
- Thermoplastic rocker, top and back body are virtually unbreakable to deliver years of durable performance
- Steel mounting strap is zinc-plated for added corrosion resistance
- Convenient patented built-in wire stripper speeds installation
- Back wire clamps on side terminals provide for easy installation of #12 and #14 AWG wire
- Triple-wipe blade contacts and double-wipe ground contacts to insure long-term plug retention
- Replaces a standard duplex receptacle
The Arrow Hart 3.1 A USB duplex receptacle provides quick and convenient access to charge virtually any electronic component including smart phones, tablets, e-readers, cameras and MP3 players. The specification-grade device is built to withstand the tough demands of the commercial environment while also providing code compliance with 2011 NEC Article 406.12 that requires tamper-resistant receptacles in dwelling units.
|Current Rating||3.1 A USB, 15 A Receptacle|
|Frequency Rating||140 KHz|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 140° F|
|Voltage Rating||125 VAC Receptacle, 5 VDC USB|
|Wire Size||12 to 14 AWG|
|Dimensions||1.47 in D x 4.19 in H|
|Certification, Codes, Standards||cULus Listed; NOM Certified|