Henry 5-Gallon Pail Black Liquid Foundation Coating
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-Gallon Pail Black Liquid Foundation Coating
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 3, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Fusion welded, maintenance-free, all vinyl frame and sash construction
- Integral 1 in J-channel siding return
- Pre-punched nailing fin for added ease of installation
- Double strength (DSB) tempered glass for added safety and durability
- Fully weeped frame for efficient water removal
- Dual operating and removable sash
- Fully weather-stripped - 2X sash top and sides, 3X sash bottom
- True interlocking sash
- Hook latch lock for positive, secure sash to sash engagement
A cold applied liquid asphalt in a solvent system. Penetrating type coating formulated to provide a durable, weather-resistant film. For long-wearing protection of foundation coating. Also use to dampproofing above and below-grade exterior concrete and masonry walls and foundations that are thoroughly dry. Covers 1.5 to 2 gal per 100 sq-ft. depending upon the porosity and roughness of the surface.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benz[a]anthracene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|