DeWALT 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 14, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 15 Amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4 in nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 in vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Bevels 0°-48° to the left and 0°-3° to the right for increased capacity
- 0°-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight (42 lbs.) with built-in carry handle for easy portability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Three hardened steel bevel stops at 0°, 33.9°, and 45° delivers versatility at most co mm.on bevel angles
The DW715 12 in Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 rpm, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 6-1/2 in of base molding vertically and 5-1/4 in of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
|45° Bevel Cut Capacity (Dimensional Lumber)||2x8|
|45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height)||4x4 Dimensional Lumber|
|45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width)||2x6 Dimensional Lumber|
|90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Dimensional Lumber)||4x6 in|
|90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width)||2x8|
|Arbor||5/8 in or 1 in|
|Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat||8 in|
|Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat||6-1/2 in|
|Type||Compound Miter Saw|
|Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence||6-1/2 in|
|Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested||5-1/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|