Bosch® SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1-Inch Rotary Hammer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1-Inch Rotary Hammer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Robust 8-amp rotary hammer delivers 2 ft -lb of impact energy with three modes of operation
- Vario-Lock™ positioning rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable speed trigger with reversing offers accurate bit starting
- Integral clutch disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up scenario
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions an end-to-end dust collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance
- Multi-function selector three modes of operation rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only
- BOSCH -exclusive rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse
- HammerHook allows quick tool storage during the job
- D-handle design ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- SDS-plus® bit system tool-free bit change with automatic bit locking
The Bosch 11255VSR 1 in SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme rotary hammer is a versatile, handy tool that features a robust 8 A motor. From anchoring to large material breaking, it gets the job done right the first time. Engineered in the tradition of legendary Bulldogs, this powerful hammer delivers 2 ft-lb of impact energy and 0 to 5800 no-load bpm, but it weighs just 6.7 lb. The multifunction mode selector allows users to easily select among three modes of operation rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. To optimize the chiseling angle, it has Vario-Lock™ positioning that rotates and locks the chisel in one of 36 different positions. It is Bosch's PRO+GUARD™ dust system, helping users move toward OSHA silica table one dust compliance. The hammer is designed with an ergonomic D-handle for comfort. It features a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting and a Bosch-exclusive rotating brush plate, for equal power in forward and reverse. Busy pros with appreciate the tool's HammerHook, which allows the user to hang the tool on the job and the SDS-plus® system provides for tool-free bit changes.
|BPM||0 To 5,800|
|Capacity in Steel||1/2 in|
|Capacity in Wood||3/4 To 1 in|
|Chuck Size||3/4 in SDS-plus®|
|Concrete Capacity||1 in|
|Control Type||Trigger Switch|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||1 Carbide Tip Bit, 2-5/8 in Core Bit|
|Includes||(1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Depth Gauge, (1) Carrying Case, (1) 11255VSR SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1 In. Rotary Hammer|
|No Load BPM||0 To 5,800|
|No Load RPM||0 To 1,300|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 yr Limited|