HILLMAN 10-24 Coupling Nut 50-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-24 Coupling Nut 50-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 29, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Threaded fasteners for joining two male threads, most commonly threaded rod
- Used to make up long rod assemblies from shorter lengths of rods
- Similar to hex nuts with extreme height measurements giving them length
- Use with fasteners of the same threading and finish
- Zinc finish offers moderate corrosion resistance
Hex coupling nuts are defined by their elongated hexagonal shape and are used to connect two pieces of threaded material at opposite ends. These nuts are made to be highly enduring and able to suit the wide variety of applications they are commonly used for. Hex couplers are threaded right hand.