Gardner Bender Aluminum Conduit Bender W/Handle 3/4emt Rigid
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Aluminum Conduit Bender W/Handle 3/4emt Rigid
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Oct 5, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Embossed sight lines for 10° , 22° , 30° , 45° , 60° and 90° IMC; 1/Box
- Bend-back channel easily corrects conduit over-bends
- Vise-Mate holds conduit while cutting or reaming
- Red handle constructed of high-strength steel and powder painted for increased durability and hi-vis on job site.
- Handle's comfort grip design ensures increased grasping capabilities .
- Works with 3/4 in EMT /1/2 in Rigid Conduit.
- Industry-standard markings - 30° bend when handle is straight up.
- Bigger hook with a 5x durability factor.
- Bigger foot pedal - 40% larger.
- More foot room allows for a booted foot.
Gardner Bender's Big Ben aluminum hand bender has improved traditional hand benders by enlarging the hook with a 5x durability factor, increasing the foot pedal size and clearance by 40%, highlighting the marking and incorporating a dual sight-line system for bending on the floor or in the air. Includes industry standard marking to simplify the job. Made of rugged, heat-treated aluminum, and backed by a lifetime warranty. Package includes both the bender head and our patented high quality, pre-threaded bender handle. Designed for strength and durability this handle is constructed of high-strength steel. The red powder-painting not only increases the durability but ensures quick visibility on the job site. Comfort grip design improves grasping capabilities and leverage. Other head sizes available are: ½" (Model #960) and 1 in (Model #962). Bender handle available separately (Model #BH-75 -3/4 in NPT x 38 in long). Includes a detailed hand bending manual which clearly illustrates various bends and how to achieve them including the mathematical formulas to complete more complicated bends.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|