DeWALT 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Brushless Planer, Tool Only
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Brushless Planer, Tool Only
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Sep 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 30,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate
- 5/64 in (2mm) maximum depth of cut
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/256 in (.01mm approximately)
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Precision machined groove in front shoe allows for edge chamfering
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue
- Brushless Motor provides power and runtime
The DCP580B features a brushless motor for maximum efficiency and that helps to maintain speed under load. With a 3-1/4 in width capacity with 1/256 in adjustments, a rebate capacity of 5/64 in . The planer weighs 6.7lbs** and operates off of the DEWALT 20V MAX* battery system. Lightweight and cordless, the planer can be easily transported around the jobsite without the hassle of a cord. The DCP580B is sold a bare tool.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|