STANLEY Staple /Brad Nail Gun, 20 Magazine, 27/64-Inch W Crown
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Staple /Brad Nail Gun, 20 Magazine, 27/64-Inch W Crown
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Easy-squeeze product works overtime as a staple gun, brad nailer, cable tacker and wire tacker
- All-metal drive channel ensures better penetration
- Less force to squeeze and more driving power
- Heavy-duty aircraft-aluminum housing for long-lasting durability
- Hi/Low power lever for hard and soft materials
- Flush-nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots
- Lock-down handle for safe storage
- Quick-view window simplifies staple identification
- Easy-slide full-stick staple load
This STANLEY staple and brad gun feature an easy-to-squeeze trigger and comfortable handle to reduce hand fatigue. The all metal drive channel ensures better penetration. It can be used to drive STANLEY SharpShooter TRA700 Series or arrow T-50 heavy-duty narrow-crown staples or 1/2 in , 9/16 in or 5/8 in brads.
|Capacity Range||Staples: 1/4 in (6 mm), 5/16 in (8 mm), 3/8 in (10 mm), 1/2 in (12 mm), 9/16 in (14 mm) Brads: 1/2, 9/16, 5/8|
|Crown Width||27/64 in|
|Leg Length||1/4 to 9/16 in|
|Suitable for||Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 Heavy-Duty Narrow Crown Staples and 1/2 in , 9/16 in and 5/8 in Brads|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov|