NDS 5-Inch Pro Series Channel Drain Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-Inch Pro Series Channel Drain Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Extended ribs to make channel more sturdy
- Lay-Flat design increases stability
- New rebar tie clips for easier installation
- New clip-in feature (channel to channel)
The new and improved NDS 5 Pro Series Deep Profile Channel Drain Kit is the most durable, feature-rich and easy to install modular drainage system in its class. channel is made from injection-molded polypropylene with extended side ribs for increased channel strength and UV inhibitors to prevent fading and cracking. Included slotted grates are light-gray HDPE for up to Class B loading and are ADA-compliant. Channels snap end-to-end quickly and easily with robust male-to-female locking clips for long channel runs. Cut guides allow the channel to be shortened by 4-inch increments for smaller interlocking sections. Included end cap and end outlet combined with new integrated second bottom outlet and side-outlet knockouts provide 8 outlet options per channel section for increased design and installation flexibility. The new side outlets now allow 90-degree, tee and cross configurations to be made in the field without specialty accessories. New strengthened #4 rebar clips along the channel sides allow for quicker and easier installation and increased system strength. Popular applications including driveways, courtyards, plazas, pool decks, parking lots, sports facilities and more. Compatible with the patented NDS Pro Series Qwik-Turn Radius Coupling to allow for curving layouts with up to 6° of deflection between couplings and channels NDS is the only drainage manufacturer to offer this incredible ability! Kit comes complete with channel, grates, screws, end caps/outlet and installation instructions.