Penofin 5-Gallon Sable Blue Label Penetrating Oil Finish, 250-Voc
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-Gallon Sable Blue Label Penetrating Oil Finish, 250-Voc
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Aug 18, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- The work horse of the Penofin wood stain product line
- 90% UV protection from transoxide pigments virtually eliminates fading due to sunlight
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil that deeply penetrates to protect against moisture
Penofin BLUE LABEL Wood Stain, Net Content: 5 gal, Liquid, Solvent, Sable, Compositions: Solvent Naphtha (Petroleum), Medium Aliph, Xylene, Mixture of Isomers, Ethylbenzene, 2-Butanone Oxime, 3-Iodo-2-Propynylbutylcarbamate, VOC Content: 250 g/L, Application Method: Brush, Plastic Pump Sprayer, Stain Pad, Flash Point: 122° F, Boiling Point: 277° F, 45 to 80° F, Curing Time: 4 to 7 days, Drying Time: 4 hr, Oil Base
|Application||For decks, docks, doors, fences, floors, furniture, log homes, spas, siding, wood art and window trim|
|Application Method||Brush, Plastic Pump Sprayer, Stain Pad|
|Boiling point||277° F|
|Compositions||Solvent Naphtha (Petroleum), Medium Aliph, Xylene, Mixture of Isomers, Ethylbenzene, 2-Butanone Oxime, 3-Iodo-2-Propynylbutylcarbamate|
|Curing time||4 to 7 days|
|Drying time||4 hr|
|Flash Point||122-degree F|
|Net Content||5 gal|
|Temperature Rating||45 to 80-degree F|
|VOC Content||250 g/L|