Penofin Penofin For Pressure Treated Wood In Yosemite 1 Gal
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Penofin For Pressure Treated Wood In Yosemite 1 Gal
- F3 Pt YGA
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Aug 15, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Wood stain formulated to bring out the natural beauty of pressure-treated wood
- One-coat formula
- Meets EPA guidelines to lock in carcinogens in CCA wood
- Great performance on ACQ wood
- 99% ultraviolet protection
Pressure-treated Penofin is formulated to restore the beautiful wood tones homeowners want. It comes in three natural tones and penetrates pressure-treated wood like no other stain. Brazilian Rosewood Oil penetrates and stabilizes the wood fibers for control of carcinogenic releases, as stated by the Environmental Protection Agency. They recommend using a deep, low-solid, penetrating oil finish.
Penofin\'s pressure-treated formula contains sustainably harvested Brazilian Rosewood Oil to give the wood a natural tone and texture. Suitable for all types of pressure-treated wood. Penofin pressure-treated tones are: Rainier, with golden honey tones to bring out the rich, smooth look of lighter woods; Tahoe, with rich cinnamon tones for that rich, bold look; and Yosemite, showing warm, dark brown tones that complement natural surroundings. Best of all, Penofin pressure-treated oil finish is so easy to apply.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Coverage||300 sq ft|
|Series||Penofin for Pressure Treated Wood|
|VOC Content||250 VOC|