Lincoln Electric 50-Amp Stick Welder
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
50-Amp Stick Welder
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Aug 19, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
The AC225 compact stick welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
- Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16 in (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32 in (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.