Schlage 2-Grade Satin Chrome Brass Keyed Entry Lock
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2-Grade Satin Chrome Brass Keyed Entry Lock
- F51A CSVELA626
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Aug 14, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Keyed entry function unlocks when door is opened from the inside, allowing you to leave quickly, conveniently and re-enter easily
- Works with right and left swing doors
- Fit standard pre-drilled doors
- Finishes coordinate easily with plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Self-aligning screw holes make installation easy and hassle-free
- Universal latches slide easily into place and require no tools or manual adjustments
- Graded excellent in residential security, durability and finish
For professional needs such as small apartments, restrooms, small offices and more. Specifically designed where basic security needs or specific codes must be met, but usage is low to moderate. Unlocked or locked by keyed lever outside or turn button lever inside. Emergency exit feature, no unlocking required for panic exit, inside knob always unlocked. 1-Piece knob for better security and appearance. Solid brass trim and all metal parts. Pressure cast zinc tubular lock housing. Key removable outside lever for easy cylinder replacement. 3-Piece assembly. All locksets have the same finish for both interior and exterior parts. Door prep 2-1/8 in crossbore, 7/8 in or 1 in edge bore, 1 in x 2-1/4 in latch face. Door thickness 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 in Cylinder 5-pin tumbler C keyway with nickel silver pins and keys (2). Faceplate 1 in x 2-1/4 in Strikes of 1-5/8 in x 2-1/4 in t-strike, full 1-1/8 in lip. Bolt 7/8 in housing and 1 in throw. ANSI/BHMA A 156.2 Grade 2 requirements.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ANSI Approved; BHMA A156.2-2011 Grade 2 Certified; BHMA A156.39-2015 Grade AAA Certified; UL Listed|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|