Westek Indoor 120-Degree Motion Activated Light Control
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Indoor 120-Degree Motion Activated Light Control
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Aug 19, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Automatically turns light On when motion is detected and Off 10 minutes after you leave
- Senses activity at distances up to 30 ft away when mounted 8 ft from the floor, with a detection zone of 120°
- Perfect for laundry room, garage, basement or attic because it eliminates the need to fumble in the dark for a switch or pull st
- Works with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED bulbs
Updated design with a compact body to better accommodate fixtures. Automatically turns light on when motion is detected and automatically turns off 10 minutes later.
Perfect for laundry room, garage, basement or attic because it eliminates the need to fumble in the dark for a switch or pull string. The spring loaded pin in the base allows optimization of the detection zone. Senses activity at distances up to 20 ft away when mounted 8 ft from the floor, with a detection zone of 120.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|