DAP 1-Quart Tan Gel Contact Cement
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Quart Tan Gel Contact Cement
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Permanent bond
- Gel formula
- Water resistant
- Interior and exterior use
- Creates a strong durable bond
- High heat resistant
- Ideal for vertical applications
DAP Weldwood gel formula contact cement is a polychloroprene-based adhesive that forms a permanent bond on a variety of surfaces. This professional quality adhesive offers instant adhesion to eliminate the need for clamps or temporary fasteners. Used extensively to bond high pressure laminates for counter tops, tabletops and cabinets. Forms a durable, high strength bond when parts are assembled and momentary pressure is applied.
|Compositions||Toluene, Distillates, Light Distillate Hydrotreating Process, Low-boiling, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Oxide Fume|
|Curing time (hours)||72|
|Drying time||15 to 20 min|
|Flash Point||-61° C|
|Temperature Rating||-40 to 180° F|
|VOC Content||702 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ANSI Z88.2 Specified | NIOSH Certified|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|