Rain Bird Spray Head Sprinkler, 1/2 In Fnpt, 0.1 Gpm
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Spray Head Sprinkler, 1/2 In Fnpt, 0.1 Gpm
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spring assures flush retraction every time
- Patented pressure-activated co-molded wiper seal prevents wasteful water leakage and assures long life
- Tapered pop-up neck helps to remove debris during retraction
- Dual orifices eliminate gaps close to the spray
- Minimizes dry, brown spots
- Great coverage uniformity helps to reduce run time up to 35% to conserve water
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment
- Pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess "flow-by", which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability
The 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their great components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
|Connection Size||1/2 in|
|Flow Rate||0.1 gpm|
|Pressure Rating||15 to 70 psi|