8-Ounce Cactus! Organic Liquid Plant Food
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Dec 7, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ideal for All Succulents & Cactus
- 100% Natural & Organic Approved
- Safe for People, Pets & Planet
NPK ratio: Nitrogen: 1; Phosphate: 2; Potash: 2
The ultimate liquid plant food for growing bigger and more beautiful succulents and cacti! It’s a rich blend of natural proteins enhanced with kelp extracts, humic acids, and a proprietary set of beneficial microbes to provide maximum results. And because it’s made in our state-of-the-art solar powered manufacturing facility, consistency and quality are guaranteed.
We recommend wearing gardening gloves when feeding your plants.
- Shake well prior to mixing with water.
- Mix at a rate of 1/2 cap (2 tsp.) per quart of water. It is best to add concentrate and then add water for thorough mixing.
- Thoroughly drench the soil of the plant.
- Repeat every 2-4 weeks.
|Type||Organic Plant Food|
|Guaranteed Analysis||Total Nitrogen (N) 1.00%, 0.10% Ammoniacal Nitrogen, 0.87% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen, 0.03% Water Insoluble Nitrogen; Available Phosphate (P2O5) 2.00%; Soluble Potash (K2O) 2.00%|
|Ingredients||Hydrolyzed Poultry Manure, Bone Meal, Potassium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Fish Protein, & Kelp Extract. ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS. Contains a total OF 68,500,000 Colony Forming Units (CFU) per ML of the following species: Bacillus amyloliquefaciens 8,500,000; Bacillus subtilis 8,500,000; Bacillus megaterium 8,500,000; Bacillus pumilus 8,500,000; bacillus licheniformis 8,500,000; Trichoderma harzianum 13,000,000; Trichoderma reesei 13,000,000; 0.25% Humic Acid from Leonardite, 0.35% Dextrose (microbe food), 0.25% Sucrose (microbe food), 0.25% Maltodextrin (microbe food).|
|Precautionary Statement||Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at www.regulatory-info-es.com|
The following information is subject to change without notice