Square D™ 30-Amp RT Switch Plug Fuse
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
30-Amp RT Switch Plug Fuse
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Oct 3, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 3-wire design with 2 blades and fuse holders and 1 neutral
- 120 Volts AC (plug fuse)
- 30 Amperes
- NEMA Type 3R metallic enclosure for outdoor use
- 1.5/3.0 Horse Power 240 Vac single phase (Standard/Maximum)
- 3.0/7.5 Horse Power 240 Vac three phase (Standard/Maximum) For Corner Grounded Delta System Only -- Refer to data bulletin 2700D
- Terminal lug data: one #12-6 aluminum or #14-6 copper
- Neutral bar Included
- Service Entrance Rate -- Purchase Separately Service Ground Kit PK3GTA1
- UL Listed
- Protection from Live Parts with cover closed.
- Protection from Arcing during switching
- Provides emergency disconnecting means
The Square D by Schneider Electric 30 Amps 120 Volts 2 Pole General Duty Safety Switch is designed for residential and commercial applications where durability and economy are prime considerations. Typical loads are lighting, air conditioning and appliances. This switch is suitable for use as service entrance equipment when equipped with a service grounding kit. The switch is UL listed, File E2875, and meet or exceed the NEMA Standard KS1. For more than 100 years the Square D brand safety switch has been the unchallenged leader in the market. We've continued our tradition of innovation, developing new features that provide an unsurpassed level of performance, reliability, safety and ease of installation. This tradition has resulted in the Square D brand being preferred two to one over our closest competitor.