Milwaukee 1/2-Inch Hole-Hawg Corded Drill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch Hole-Hawg Corded Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 7.5 A motor delivers 300 to 1200 rpm with reverse
- Reinforced nylon resin casing provides durability and a reduced weight with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- Self-feed bit capacity handles up to a 4-5/8 in bit
Setting the standard for large-hole drilling in tight spaces. The 1/2 in Hole-Hawg drill offers power and torque in a compact design that makes it ideal for drilling between studs and joists. The powerful motor features two-speed ranges plus reverse for increased versatility. The drill offers a 4-5/8 in self-feed bit capacity and an extra-long pipe handle to help you control power.
|Application||For drilling applications|
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||1/2 in Twist Bit, 4-5/8 in Self-Feed Bit, 1-1/2 in Auger Bit|
|Includes||(1) Pipe Handle|
|No Load RPM||350 and 1,350|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 yr Limited|