DeWalt Small Angle Grinder With Kickback Break
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Small Angle Grinder With Kickback Break
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Apr 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel
- E-Switch Protection when the on/off trigger switch has a no-volt release function
- In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
This brushless small angle grinder requires no time changing brushes and offers a longer motor life. It offers a high-level of protection. Its break stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less. The kickback break engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall or bind-up to reduce kickback. The grinder will also shut-off in those events to further protect the user.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
|Includes||4.5 in Type 27 Guard, Hex Key, Inner and Oute|
|Dimensions||12.2 in L|