Broan® 110 Cfm Single Speed Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
110 Cfm Single Speed Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jan 27, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 3.0 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- UL listed for use over tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
The Broan Flex Series White 110 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan offers easy, room side installation, with "No Attic Access Required". Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZ Duct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This fan operates at 110 CFM and 3.0 Sones.
|Duct Size||4 in|
|Housing Dimension||9-1/4 x 10 x 5-3/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||UL Listed|