3/8-Inch Corded Variable Speed Close-Quarter Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Dec 4, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 3/8 in (10mm) keyed chuck
- Power-on indicator
- Variable speed switch (0-1600 rpm)
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Through-body reversing switch
- Externally accessible brushes
- Rubberized non-slip grip
- Unique shape and compact head-gets into tight spots
- Powerful 3.5 amp motor
- Cord Length: 6-1/2′
Genesis 3/8 in Close-Quarter Drill has a unique shape designed to get into tight spots. Its compact head allows it to reach areas inaccessible to other drills. Variable speed provides drilling precision.
|Chuck Size||3/8 in|
|Cord Length||6-1/2 ft|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|