Henry 7-1/2-Inch X 33.3-Foot Start-A-Roll Shingle Starter Strip, 20 Sq. Ft.
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-1/2-Inch X 33.3-Foot Start-A-Roll Shingle Starter Strip, 20 Sq. Ft.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jun 13, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Provides A Protective Waterproof Base Beneath The First Course Of Shingles
- Zip Strip Seals Down Shingle Tabs To Protect From Wind Up-Lift
- Saves Time, Labor And Materials With Easy-To-Use, Self-Adhesive Roll
- Works For Roof Flashing And Gutter Repairs
Provides a protective waterproof base beneath the first course of shingles. Zip strip seals down shingle tabs to protect from wind up-lift. Also use for roof flashing and gutter repairs. 50 mil (1.3 mm) thickness.
|Application||For Roof Flashing And Gutter Repairs|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM C794 Specified | FHA Specified|
|Tensile Strength||42 lb/in|
|Type||Shingle Starter Strip|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benz[a]anthracene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|