Gardner 4.75-Gallon Foundation And Roof Coating
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4.75-Gallon Foundation And Roof Coating
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Seals below-grade exterior walls
- Use for repair or new construction
- Seals underground wood and pipes
- High penetration sealer
- Light brush grade
A thin, liquid-applied coating designed to seal and penetrate exterior concrete and masonry surfaces while providing a moisture barrier. It can also be used as an anti-corrosive coating for below-grade steel or metal piping. Seals and protects wood footings from decay and termites. For exterior use only.
|Application Temperature||50 To 120° F|
|Boiling point||315 to 550° F|
|Compositions||Asphalt Mineral Spirits 124- Trimethylbenzene Bentonite Benzene 135- Trimethyl Water|
|Curing time||4 to 8 hr|
|Drying time||24 hr|
|Flash Point||105° F|
|Functional Cure Time||7 to 14 days|
|Glass/Screen Material||Insulated Glass|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bitumens, extracts of steam-refined and air refined, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|