Diablo® 10-Inch X 30-Tooth Plywood Ripping Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch X 30-Tooth Plywood Ripping Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Specially formulated TiCo high-density carbide for extreme durability, maximum cutting life and ultimate cutting performance
- Tracking Point tooth design acts as a “rudder” to provide straight cuts and control carbide wear on the tooth for up to five times longer cutting life versus other blades
- Tracking Point doubles the carbide surface area for greater impact resistance and double the durability in plywood ripping applications
- Tracking Point delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless table and portable table saws
- Advanced anti-vibration design features laser cut stabilizer vents to traps noise and vibration, providing the ideal combination of stability and rigidity for precise, clean cuts
- Laser-cut Super Thin Kerf Design allows the blade to glide through wood materials offering less resistance and heat build-up for superior ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick aluminum alloy coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing, a three metal brazing system, provides a high performance shock absorber behind every tooth to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Computer-controlled Precision Tensioning keeps the blade flat for superior quality finish
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation on corded and cordless saws
Diablos 10 in 30-tooth Plywood Ripping saw blade features the exclusive Tracking Point tooth design and enhanced anti-vibration design for superior cutting performance in plywood ripping applications. Sheathing walls and roofs just got easier thanks to the specially-formulated Diablo made TiCo carbide tips coupled with the blades Tracking Point design delivering five times longer life, maximum durability and increased stability for unmatched cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws. A Super Thin Kerf Design and protective, non-stick Perma-SHIELD coating allow the blade to glide with ease through multiple wood materials resulting in accurate cuts and longer cutting life. This is the only 10 in blade on the market to include Tracking Point tooth design; making it ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in plywood, wood and OSB.
|Number of Teeth||30|
|Type||Circular Saw Blade|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.|