Senco Corded Screwdriver And Attachment Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Corded Screwdriver And Attachment Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jun 13, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Three tools in one provide configurations for multiple applications
- High-speed motor designed for subfloor applications
- Load quickly with our EZ load feature
- Prevent mis-feeds with patented sliding rail system
Extremely versatile auto-feed attachment for professionals driving a variety of screws in high-speed applications. Drives screws from 1 to 3 in length at 4000 rpm. The high-speed motor is ideal for high-speed applications like subfloor, underlayment and drywall. The kit comes complete with our SG4100 screwgun, industrial-grade DS320 attachment, extension pole with secondary handle, spare drive bits and a storage bag.
|Application||For cement board, decking, drywall, rigid foam insulation, rigid foam insulation, sheathing, steel decking, sub-flooring and underlayment|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Includes||Phillips Drive Bit, Square Drive Bit, Rex Drive Bit, DS320 Attachment, Extension Pole and Power Grip Handle, Storage Bag|
|Torque||82 in -lbs|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|