Larson Larson 14604042 Storm Door, Brown
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Larson 14604042 Storm Door, Brown
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Retractable Screen Away® design converts your storm door to a screen door instantly by discreetly hiding the screen in a cassette at the top of the door.
- Closer features a Hold-Open button that holds the storm door open with a tap of your toe
- QuickFit™ handle sets let you choose from seven handle finishes; sold separately
- The balanced window system and ergonomically designed handle glides the screen up and down for unlimited ventilation control
- Overlapping edge offers the tightest seal for increased energy efficiency
- Dual heavy-duty weather stripping seals out harsh weather conditions
- Keyed deadbolt lock with modern interior and exterior lever designs offer enhanced security protection and elegance
- Heavy-duty 1-7/8-in thick frame construction stands up to heavy traffic and REVERSA-HINGE allows for right or left hinge mounting
- Full glass design allows for maximum natural light
1-7/8 in thick aluminum frame. Overlapping frame seals out weather and conceals hinges and gaps. Double weather stripping for excellent protection. "Easy Vent" balanced window system for easy one-hand operation. Two closer system, bottom closer features " Hold Open" button that holds storm door open with tap of toe, top closer adds dependable opening and closing. Color-matched bottom expander adjusts to uneven sills. Designer screw covers conceal exterior mounting screws. "REVERSA-HINGE" for right or left mounts. Use "QUICKFIT" handle sets for these doors which are sold separately (sku #s 433.8752, 433.8794, 433.8828, 433.8844).